Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You are just few steps away from becoming an author at WP-ME.com. At WP-ME we accept high-quality guest posts ONLY, and will publish them on our website, Facebook page, Twitter account, Google+ page, Tumblr blog, and LinkedIn.
- Write useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- The post content must be fresh, unique, detailed and has not been published anywhere before.
- Write posts related to our website content “niche” (WordPress, Web hosting, WordPress plugins, themes, blogging, SEO, Making money online, etc..).
- Your post content must be at least 1000 words.
- We don’t accept reviews for products or services, or self-promoting articles.
- Post title must be attractive and related to post content, and post should contain an attractive introduction and conclusion.
- You need to use headings, subheadings, bullets etc… in order to write a well-organized, and easy-to-read post.
- Your post should contain at least 1 related image
(inside content) and a Featured image (you can use Flickr to find related images.)
If you’r post is a collection or list of items, you need to add an image for every element (See example: WordPress Security plugins)
- By submitting a post to WP-ME.com, you give us copyright ownership of the post. So you cannot republish it elsewhere; it must remain unique to WP-ME.com only.
- We have the right to edit the post to add links to old posts and for other purposes.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and and We will remove all your posts and your profile from WP-ME.com.
- After publishing your post, you need to answer questions of readers and visitors and reply to comments.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Be prepared to respond to comments, and answer readers’ questions.
- Link to other WP-ME.com posts when possible.
- Link to your website inside the post, instead you’ll get a link in your bio.
- Include affiliate links.
If your post does not follow the guidelines, it may not get published.
Benefits of Guest posting
If your post get published you will get:
- An account on WP-ME.com.
- You can add a short bio under your posts with your Gravatar account avatar, to let people know more about you.
- You will get a dofollow backlink to your website/blog in your author bio which appears under all of your posts.
- You can add a link to your Twitter account so people can reach you easily.
Examples of guest posts:
- 10 Most Common WordPress Beginner Mistakes To Avoid
- Best Free WooCommerce WordPress Themes of 2016
- Best Free WordPress Plagiarism Checker Plugins
To submit your post, use the form below.