Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You are just a few steps away from becoming an author at WP-ME.com. At WP-ME we accept high-quality guest posts ONLY and will publish them on our website, Facebook page, Twitter account, Google+ page, Tumblr blog, and LinkedIn.
- Write useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- The post content must be fresh, unique, detailed and has not been published anywhere before.
- Write posts related to our website content “niche” (WordPress, Web hosting, WordPress plugins, themes, blogging, SEO, Making money online, etc..).
Please contact us first to give you the post topic.
- Your post content must be at least 2500 words.
- We don’t accept reviews for products or services or self-promoting articles.
- Post title must be attractive and related to post content, and post should contain an attractive introduction and conclusion.
- You need to use headings, subheadings, bullets etc… in order to write a well-organized, and easy-to-read post.
- Your post should contain at least 3 related images
(inside content) and a Featured image (you can use Flickr to find related images.)
If your post is a collection or list of items, you need to add an image for every element (See example: WordPress Security plugins)
- By submitting a post to WordPress Made Easy, you give us copyright ownership of the post. So you cannot republish it elsewhere; it must remain unique to WP-ME.com only.
- We have the right to edit the post to add links to old posts and for other purposes.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and We will remove all your posts and your profile from WP-ME.com.
- After publishing your post, you need to answer the questions of readers and visitors and reply to comments.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Be prepared to respond to comments, and answer readers’ questions.
- Link to other WP-ME.com posts when possible.
- Link to your website inside the post, instead you’ll get a link in your bio.
- Include affiliate links.
If your post does not follow the guidelines, it may not get published.
Benefits of Guest posting
If your post got published you will get:
- An account on WP-ME.com.
- You can add a short bio below your posts with your Gravatar account avatar, to let people know more about you.
- You will get a backlink to your website/blog in your author bio which appears below all of your posts.
- You can add a link to your Twitter account so people can reach you easily.
Examples of guest posts:
- 25 Best WordPress Photography Themes for Photography Blogs
- 14 Best WordPress Coupon Themes for Coupon Sites
- 10+ Best WordPress Lazy Load Plugins
- 10 Most Common WordPress Beginner Mistakes To Avoid
- Best Free WooCommerce WordPress Themes
- Best Free WordPress Plagiarism Checker Plugins
- 10+ Best WordPress Plugins for Business Websites
Submit guest post
To submit your guest post, contact us first to give you the topic of the post and create an author account for you so you can use the WordPress editor to write your post and submit it for review.
If you’re interested or have any question feel free to call us at:
[email protected] domain.