Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post on WP-ME.com.
At WP-ME.com we accept high-quality guest posts ONLY and will publish them on our website, and on our social media channels e.g. our Facebook page, Twitter account, Tumblr blog, and LinkedIn.
Publishing your content on WP-ME.com will introduce you to our base of readers and you will get a free backlink to your website as well.
Guest Posting on WP-ME.com
We receive hundreds of requests for guest posting on WP-ME.com every month, and we only choose the best in order to maintain the same high quality of content our readers used to!
Guest Posting Guidelines
If you would like to get your guest post accepted, you might follow these guidelines:
- Write useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- The post content must be fresh, unique, detailed, and has not been published anywhere before.
- Write posts related to our website content “niche” (WordPress, Web hosting, WordPress plugins, themes, blogging, SEO, Making money online, etc..).
If you don’t have a topic, contact us to give you some ideas to write about.
- Your post content must be at least 2000 words of informative content.
- We don’t accept reviews of products or services or self-promoting articles.
- The title of the post must be attractive and related to post content, and the post should contain an attractive introduction and conclusion.
- You need to use headings, subheadings, paragraphs, lists, etc… in order to write a well-organized, easy-to-read post.
- Your post should contain at least 3 related images
inside content (you can use Flickr to find related images.)
The featured image is on us, we will design it 🙂
- If your post is a collection or list of items, you need to add an image for all (or most of) the elements.
(See example: WordPress Security plugins)
- By submitting a post to WordPress Made Easy, you give us copyright ownership of the post. So you cannot republish it elsewhere; it must remain unique to WP-ME.com only.
- We may edit the post to add links to other WP-ME.com posts.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and We will remove all your posts from WP-ME.com.
- After publishing your post, you may need to answer the questions of readers and visitors and reply to comments.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Follow SEO guidelines while writing the post.
- Be prepared to respond to comments, and answer readers’ questions.
- Link to other WP-ME.com posts when possible.
- Link to your website inside the post, instead you’ll get a link at the bottom of the post.
- Include affiliate links other than WP-MEcom’s.
If your post does not follow the guidelines, it may not get published.
Benefits of Guest Posting on WP-ME.com
If your post gets published on WordPress Made Easy, you will get the following benefits:
- You’ll get introduced to our readers.
- You can add a short bio at the bottom of your post to let readers get to know you.
- You will get a direct backlink to your website/blog in your author bio.
- You may get a link to your Twitter account so people can reach you easily.
Examples of guest posts:
- 25 Best WordPress Photography Themes for Photography Blogs
- 14 Best WordPress Coupon Themes for Coupon Sites
- 10+ Best WordPress Lazy Load Plugins
- 10 Most Common WordPress Beginner Mistakes To Avoid
- Best Free WooCommerce WordPress Themes
- Best Free WordPress Plagiarism Checker Plugins
- 10+ Best WordPress Plugins for Business Websites
How to Submit A Guest Post
To submit your guest post, contact us first with a sample of your previous guest posts.
Also, include a list of the titles you can write about or ask us for recommendations.
If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to fill out the following form.