Endurance International Group (EIG) is one of the Internet’s largest Web Hosting service providers nowadays, although it does not directly offer web hosting services.
This Massachusetts-based company was founded in 1997 and has reached its size by acquiring many smaller web hosting companies.
In 2011, Warburg Pincus and GS Capital Partners acquired EIG for around $975 million. In this post, I will list all known Endurance International Group Web Hosting Brands.
Should I Avoid Endurance International Group Hosting Brands?
Many people believe that EIG takes companies down and all its brands are BAD hosting companies.
For me, I agree with this idea up to a point, not all EIG brands are the same. Although EIG has acquired many companies, some of them still have the same management & support team, and the business still going as usual and customers still satisfied.
EIG Web Hosting Brands List
Here’s a list of known popular Endurance International Group companies and brands with the date of acquisition.
|Hosting Company||Acquisition Date|
|A Small Orange (ASO)||2010|
|Berry Information Systems||2010|
|BizLand (Former name of EIG)||1996|
|Cloud by IX||2015|
|[email protected] (Globat)||2010|
|Networks Web Hosting||–|
There’re many other web hosting companies owned by EIG.
Recommended non-EIG Web hosting companies
If you want to try a non-EIG web / WordPress Hosting service provider ─ here’re some recommended independent web hosting companies (Click on links to get exclusive offers):
- A2 Hosting ─ Fast & reliable hosting with free SSD and PHP 7.
- SiteGround ─ Home of WP-ME.com, Fast, reliable, and secure hosting with free SSD and supports PHP 7 hosting.
- InMotion Hosting ─ Reliable, and stable independent hosting company.
- DreamHost ─ Fast and stable Web hosting company with free SSD and PHP 7 support.
- GreenGeeks ─ Green web hosting company with PHP 7 support.
- Flywheel ─ Rock-solid Managed WordPress Hosting for Designers.
Do you know any other EIG hosting brand?
Feel free to let us know using the comments below!