Endurance International Group (EIG) is one of the Internet’s largest Web Hosting service providers. This Massachusetts-based company was founded in 1997 and has reached its size by acquiring many smaller web hosting companies. In 2011, Warburg Pincus and GS Capital Partners, acquired EIG for around $975 million. In this post I will list all known Endurance International Group Web Hosting Brands.
Should you avoid Endurance International Group Web Hosting Brands?
Many people believe that EIG takes companies down and all its brands are BAD hosting companies. For me, I agree with this idea up to a point, not all EIG brands are the same. Although, EIG has acquired many companies, some of them still have the same management & support team and the business still going as usual and customers still satisfied.
EIG Web Hosting Brands List
Here’s a list of known popular Endurance International Group companies and brands with date of acquisition:
|Hosting Company||Acquisition Date|
|A Small Orange (ASO)||2010|
|Berry Information Systems||2010|
|BizLand (Former name of EIG)||1996|
|Cloud by IX||2015|
|Networks Web Hosting||–|
There’re many other web hosting companies owned by EIG.
Recommended non-EIG Web hosting companies
If you want to try a non-EIG web / WordPress Hosting service provider ─ here’re some recommended independent web hosting companies: (Click on links to get exclusive offers)
- A2 Hosting ─ Fast & reliable hosting with free SSD and PHP 7.
- SiteGround ─ Home of WP-ME.com, Fast, reliable, and secure hosting with free SSD and supports PHP 7 hosting.
- InMotion Hosting ─ Reliable, and stable independent hosting company.
- DreamHost ─ Fast and stable Web hosting company with free SSD and PHP 7 support.
- GreenGeeks ─ Green web hosting company with PHP 7 support.
- Flywheel ─ Rock-solid Managed WordPress Hosting for Designers.
Do you know any other EIG hosting brand? please let me know using comments below!