What is Money-back Guarantee?
A Money-back Guarantee, also known as a satisfaction guarantee, it is essentially a simple guarantee that, if a buyer is not satisfied with a product or service, the seller will make a refund. According to Bluehost’s Money-back Guarantee you will receive a full refund on your hosting service if you canceled your hosting service within 30 days.
Bluehost’s 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
The promotional price is for the first term only and plans renew at the regular rate. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we’re confident you’ll be pleased with our services. Still, if you try us and decide your account does not sufficiently meet your needs, you can cancel at any time for a refund as follows.
- If you cancel within 30 days you receive a full refund on your hosting service.
- If you cancel after 30 days you receive a prorated refund for the remainder of your hosting term.
- If you register a domain with Bluehost when signing up, there is a domain fee that is non-refundable. This not only covers our costs, but ensures that you won’t lose your domain name. You’ll be free to transfer it (after required lock periods) or simply point it elsewhere at your convenience. You retain ownership of your domain until the end of its registration period unless you elect to extend it.
- Bluehost’s money-back guarantee applies to hosting plans including Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Optimized Hosting for WordPress, VPS Hosting, and Cloud Hosting, but does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains, given the unique nature of their costs.
- There are no term commitments associated with your Bluehost account.
- There are no hidden fees or penalties for ending your term early should you elect to do so.